QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Adirondack Welcome Center south of Northway exit 18 is more than just a rest stop. It also houses a boat wash station, where boaters can get their vessels checked for invasive species before hitting the water.
On Wednesday, New York DEC officials showed off how the station works, and talked about why it’s important to keep invasive plant species out of Adirondack water bodies.
- Warren County official calls out big box stores
- Explore history at the Rice Homestead in Mayfield
- North Country Report: What’s open and what’s safe in Lake George for 4th of July
- Bryant & Stratton College Bobcats add four to coaching ranks
- Independent Collegiate Baseball League announces dining options and streaming plans for games