LAKE GEORGE. N.Y. (NEWS10) – The 4th of July is coming to Lake George, and although some events and attractions are closed, the lake is open and full of boats, parasailers and more.
In this week’s North Country Report:
- Gillibrand, Tonko pushing for free student meals to become permanent
- Newsfeed Now: Medical experts worry about new COVID-19 variants; High school student graduates with $5 million in scholarships
- Cohoes’ Adams Ave. and Heartt Ave to begin paving
- New York State hosting free fishing weekend as schools begin summer vacation
- Delmar Center Health Care celebrating National Nursing Assistants week