LAKE GEORGE. N.Y. (NEWS10) – The 4th of July is coming to Lake George, and although some events and attractions are closed, the lake is open and full of boats, parasailers and more.
In this week’s North Country Report:
- Ballston Spa PD investigating vehicle thefts
- Hearing held on COVID-19 effects on hospitals
- Department of Transportation worker pleads guilty after getting thousands in fake reimbursements
- 16-year-old charged after car chase ends in Albany crash
- Discovering Saratoga: Daisies and Dahlias