LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Roaring Brook Ranch Resort was dormant for several years before being taken over by new management this year. 2020 hasn’t provided the opening season they may have wanted, but the holidays are still a chance to host events and make themselves known.
This weekend, Roaring Brook Ranch will host a Trunk-or-Treat event in their parking lot, as well as a haunted trail behind one of their buildings. Last weekend, they hosted an Oktoberfest celebration to reach out to the community; something management hopes will cement them for locals, not just tourists.
Also in this week’s North Country Report:
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD