WARRENSBURG, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Warrensburgh Riverfront Farmer’s Market is a long-standing part of the town’s life. This week, a new event got its start there with the market’s first annual blueberry festival.
Hand sanitizer and face masks were availible onsite for those who did not have their own.
Also in this week’s report:
- Giving On 10: Donating sales of drinking face masks to charities
- Fears grow for family with loved one in group home for people with disabilities
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- Social Dilemma: Is it okay to talk to yourself in public?
- Police: Man injured in early morning shooting at a home on Hudson Avenue