WARRENSBURG, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Warrensburgh Riverfront Farmer’s Market is a long-standing part of the town’s life. This week, a new event got its start there with the market’s first annual blueberry festival.
Hand sanitizer and face masks were availible onsite for those who did not have their own.
Also in this week’s report:
- Las Vegas pushes to become first to ban ornamental grass
- FEMA begins accepting applications for COVID-19 funeral assistance
- Vermonters 30+ now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Plattsburgh man finds success building cigar box guitars
- First supermoon of 2021: See the Pink Moon light up the night sky this month