GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Glens Falls Police Officer Thomas Pratt was honored with the department’s Life Saving Award on April 25, for saving a 19-month-old child who was unconscious and not breathing. Pratt, who will be celebrating his first year with the department in July, acted quickly to dislodge an object from the child’s throat.
Also in this week’s report:
More on coronavirus
- KeyBank Center hosts NHL’s first-ever joint ‘Pride Game,’ honoring LGBTQ+ community
- US-Canada border closure now listed through May 21
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Vermont teens eligible for COVID vaccines ‘hitting it out of the park with registration,’ state says
- Queen Elizabeth enters ‘twilight’ of reign after farewell to Philip