GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Glens Falls Police Officer Thomas Pratt was honored with the department’s Life Saving Award on April 25, for saving a 19-month-old child who was unconscious and not breathing. Pratt, who will be celebrating his first year with the department in July, acted quickly to dislodge an object from the child’s throat.
Also in this week’s report:
More on coronavirus
- LIVE: White House scheduled to hold press briefing
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- If you traveled for Thanksgiving, ‘assume you were exposed,’ Birx says
- BKL Fan Poll: The Bills have lost their last eight games played on Monday’s dating back to 1999, will the Bills break this streak and beat the 49’ers?
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus