LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Charles R. Wood Park is set for a festival this weekend; socially distanced, drive-in style.
The park is hosting the Lake George Music Festival for a weekend of drive-in classical music. Patrons arrive and watch the show from the safety of their cars, to allow the first live music event in the area since the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ten musicians are set to perform, all east coast residents who have quarantined for the last two weeks. The festival itself will feature touch-free entry. Tickets are $25 per car, in advance or at the door.
Visit the music festival’s website for more information.
Also in this week’s North Country Report:
- Stewart’s Shops employee tests positive for coronavirus
- Bills defense comes up with first dominating performance this season in a win vs. Jets
- 10/25/20: Cool with Showers for Monday
- Spirit of Liberty Foundation honors Albany Stratton VA healthcare workers
- Tyler Bass, Bills defense lead the way in 18-10 win over the Jets