GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – In this week’s report, Glens Falls’ transit system is getting over $3.4 million in aid; Warren County has extended its state of emergency in line with Cuomo; Glens Falls Hospital has had a busy week between furloughs, closures and a new funding avenue; and BJ’s is offering shopping without membership to front-line workers.
More on coronavirus:
- Basketball coach launches campaign to help local businesses
- Bills OC Brian Daboll focused on Chiefs in AFC title game and not his future beyond this season
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Schodack CSD sets up memorial for student killed in double murder-suicide
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air