GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Around 100 people gathered for a 9/11 memorial ceremony Friday morning at Glens Falls Volunteer Fire Department.
Department Chaplain Patti Girard gave a speech calling for positive change in communities.
A ceremony was also held in Hudson Falls. The usual one in Warrensburg was canceled over COVID-19 crowd concerns.
Also in this week’s North Country Report:
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Overnight spike in COVID cases draws concern of second wave
- North Country Report: Trunk-or-Treating set to go at Roaring Brook Ranch
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression