KINGSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Jessica Goodness already had two inflatable t-rex costumes for her kids, Christopher and Haley, when she saw social media posts of people in dinosaur costumes holding signs reading “Extinction sucks!” Now, her kids are outside the family’s home doing the same.
Also in your North Country Report:
- 10/24/2020: Showers this morning, then much colder weather settles in
- Social and emotional learning a top priority amid pandemic
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store