(NEWS10) – In this week’s North Country Report:
This year’s Americade is still set for this June, with organizers waiting to hear feedback from partners before making a call to the contrary.
Warren County is pushing a new initiative to keep hikers and walkers safe on county trails and parks. On Friday, they released a list of safety guidelines.
The Great Escape donated 500 ponchos this week to Glens Falls Hospital and Albany Medical Center.
A new COVID-19 testing site has been opened at Warren County Municipal Center.
Lake George Music Festival is curating performers it has hosted in past years by giving them a virtual performance space, via livestreams on their Facebook page.
- President Trump unveils healthcare plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Buffalo Police officers no longer have to wear their names on their uniforms
- Warren-Washington recovery centers offer addiction aid in post-coronavirus community
- Man injured in O’Neil Street shooting in Troy
- Albany police investigating fatal motorcycle accident on Madison Avenue