LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – They’ve got brisket, corned beef, and ribs, and they’re visiting all the way from Texas to let the North Country have a taste.
That’s the story at Off the Bone BBQ, one of a row of meat-smokers at Charles R. Wood Festival Commons on Friday.
They’ll be cooking up a storm all weekend for the first-ever Lake George BBQ & Blues Festival, running Friday-Sunday.
The festival features five bands and a host of vendors, many of whom were in the village just two weeks ago for the first annual Lake George Art & Craft Festival; another event organized by the same people.
The festival runs 3-9 p.m. on Friday; noon-9 p.m. Saturday; and noon-5 p.m. on Sunday.
This week in your North Country Report:
More from NEWS10
- ‘My son was bullied’: 11-year-old’s suicide has students, parents in Waterloo demanding action
- As job searches skyrocket, some companies ditching office space
- VIDEO: Smoke, flames billow from 3-alarm fire on Superdome roof, one injured
- Border Patrol tactics against Haitians in Del Rio draw outrage, protests
- Nearly 50% more craft beverage producers in Capital Region over the last 2 years