NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Wednesday, New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo said five regions in New York State are set to enter Phase Four on Friday. Those regions include Central New York, the Southern Tier, the North Country, the Mohawk Valley, and the Finger Lakes.
Cuomo also said that along with guidance released earlier in the day about the activities that will be allowed during Phase Four, religious gathering will be allowed to gather at a 33% capacity, which is up from 25%, and social gathering will be allowed to increase to 50 people from 25.
Cuomo said right now, they continue to study malls, movie theaters, and gyms, and don’t have any more information on when those businesses will be able to reopen.
- Washington County coronavirus update Monday, July 13
- Seriously injured Fulton Co. couple and their family thank their community for support
- Experts say UVC mobile disinfecting system could light the way in virus fight
- Save local stages: Concert venue industry urges Congress for COVID-19 relief
- Capital Region tops NYC with highest percent positive COVID-19 cases in the state