SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Nonprofit organization Brides Across America is giving free wedding dresses to first responders, healthcare workers, active military, and veterans. They will begin their giveaway at Lily Saratoga on July 9-10.
Since 2008 Brides Across America has donated over 25,000 bridal gowns and 26 weddings. Brides can find out if they qualify as well as other information on the Brides Across America website.
“Together-strong is my new mantra. I am so grateful for the selfless acts of our healthcare
workers, first responders, and military that provide us support each and every day. This is
our way to keep us united in love and our way of thanking all of you,” Brides Across America Founder, Heidi Janson.
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution