WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Health Services confirmed Thursday that a resident had died from COVID-19.
The county said the case came from a nursing home located in the southern end of the county, where coronavirus cases had already been reported previously.
There were no residents in critical condition for coronavirus in the county, for the first time since late March.
Two residents were hospitalized for virus treatment, both considered in moderate condition.
As of Thursday, Warren County has seen 229 confirmed coronavirus cases, including 114 at nursing homes, 11 in assisted living and 104 elsewhere in the community.
The county has seen 30 deaths from the virus.
More on coronavirus
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter