NISKAYUNA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The attorney for Erick Rosenberg, Kevin Luibrand, said that the town of Niskayuna has settled a lawsuit with his client alleged Niskayuna police used excessive force and injured him during an arrest. Rosenberg will pay $192,500 to resolve the lawsuit, according to Luibrand.
Luibrand said Thursday that the settlement was reached in October before the case was set to go to trial. Rosenberg alleged that officers broke his arm during the arrest.
- Bowl bought for $35 at yard sale turns out to be artifact worth up to $500K
- Dr. Fauci presents his personal virus model to the Smithsonian
- Senators call on Biden, Harris to establish federal office for sexual, reproductive health, wellbeing
- Columbia County Sheriff’s Office denounces cooperation with ICE
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Have To Share Scratch Off Winnings With a Friend?