NISKAYUNA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Niskayuna School Board will hold a virtual meeting this Monday, April, 27 at 6 p.m. This comes as school districts across the area try to finalize their budgets amidst large shortfalls due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Anyone who would like to view the live stream will need the following username and password.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Nisky123
The live stream will go live at 5:55 p.m. and everyone in the district is encouraged to watch.
Meeting recordings and transcriptions are posted on BoardDocs as soon as possible following each meeting.
- Truck driver in tractor-trailer chase killed after shootout in Geneseo
- Patrons under plastic: Restaurants get creative in virus era
- WATCH: Governor Cuomo to give daily briefing at 11:30 a.m. from Brooklyn
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020
- Warren County moves short-term rentals up on reopening timeline