NISKAYUNA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Niskayuna has announced a snow emergency will be in effect until 7:00 a.m. on Friday, December 18th. On street parking is prohibited in the town, and cars violating the order may be ticketed or towed.
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- New York State COVID-19 hospitalizations at lowest numbers since early December
- Governor Cuomo announces 1.5 million New Yorkers have been fully vaccinated
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Syracuse drops crucial game on the road at Georgia Tech