The cider was crafted from New York’s Lady apples to celebrate New York women of all races and ethnicities who have worked for the past century to bring women the right to vote in the United States.
The cans go on sale Sunday, Nov. 1. Customers who vote on November 3 for the general election and stop by the tasting room will get a special buy one get one offer on Lady Apple four packs.
- Two Albany men arraigned in local murder case, charged with multiple felonies
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- Gyms argue they’re not contributing to high COVID numbers
- 25th annual Festival of Trees begins