ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The New York State Department of Health is offering free antibody testing for grocery store employees at select testing sites in the state starting Thursday morning.
All grocery store employees will have the chance to get tested for COVID-19 antibodies at the SUNY Albany testing location.
These walk-in tests will be conducted from 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. from Thursday May 28 until Saturday May 30.
Face masks are required in order to get tested.
- WATCH: Governor Cuomo makes an announcement at 11:30 a.m.
- WATCH: Gov. Cuomo to hold a briefing at 11:30 a.m.
- Two found dead in Gloversville home after welfare check
- New York releases 28-page document on reopening schools
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns