ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — During his briefing Wednesday morning, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced he would be expanding free COVID-19 testing to all New Yorkers. Testing is free to all eligible New York residents as ordered by a health care provider or by calling the NYS COVID-19 hotline at 1-888-364-3065.
All state-run testing sites are free for residents. Those going to test sites operated by local governments, private companies including pharmacies and medical practices or not-for-profit organizations, should check with the testing site and insurer in advance of being tested to confirm they will not be responsible for any fees associated with the test.
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump to hold news conference Monday afternoon
- Food drive held on HVCC campus
- Judge dismisses federal suit against proposed Costco developers
- After recent Albany deadly shooting, Pastor Charlie Muller says, ‘This could have been prevented’