ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — During his briefing Wednesday morning, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced he would be expanding free COVID-19 testing to all New Yorkers. Testing is free to all eligible New York residents as ordered by a health care provider or by calling the NYS COVID-19 hotline at 1-888-364-3065.
All state-run testing sites are free for residents. Those going to test sites operated by local governments, private companies including pharmacies and medical practices or not-for-profit organizations, should check with the testing site and insurer in advance of being tested to confirm they will not be responsible for any fees associated with the test.
- 47-year-old woman killed in George Street fire
- Derelict Governors Motor Inn to be razed
- LIVE: Giuliani joins Pennsylvania GOP meeting on alleged election issues
- Sean McDermott has high praise for Justin Herbert and the Chargers offense
- Open enrollment on NY Healthplan Marketplace extended through Jan. 31, 2021