NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Department of Health has released some guidance and recommendations when it comes to staying safe this Halloween.
The document below offers some tips on how to stay safe, as well as the do’s and don’ts of Halloween.
- 9 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Albany city schools
- Pay-as-your-throw program removed from Troy budget
- Owl found in Rockefeller Center tree released into the wild
- St. Peter’s Health Partners enforcing no visitor policy
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”