NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Department of Health has released some guidance and recommendations when it comes to staying safe this Halloween.
The document below offers some tips on how to stay safe, as well as the do’s and don’ts of Halloween.
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee prospect Estevan Florial; this week’s Press Pass
- Relaxing mask policies for vaccinated customers at Trader Joe’s, other chains
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Derek Jeter sells Florida mansion, which he once rented to Tom Brady, for $22.5 million