NEW YORK (NEWS10) — An update on Monday’s story about Andrew Yang’s lawsuit regarding the canceled New York Democratic presidential primary: On Tuesday, Federal Judge Analisa Torres ordered the Board of Elections to reinstate the June 23 primary. Take a look at the district judge’s order:
According to Douglas Kellner, Co-Chair of the New York State Board of Elections: “We are reviewing the decision and preparing an appeal.”
The order followed a lawsuit filed by Andrew Yang and his supporters, plus supporters of Bernie Sanders, the former progressive contender who suspended his campaign and endorsed Joe Biden.
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update
- Bills cornerback competition about to heat up as pads ready to come on
- Back-to-school politics: Debate over in-person learning dividing lawmakers
- Governor Cuomo announces three new testing initiatives
- Trinity Alliance holds 9th food distribution event of the season