As business slowed down, Contadino ultimately scaled back to only four hours per week. Many days, she wouldn’t even have one customer.
But she kept going during the time of uncertainty.
Before opening the storefront, Contadino sold her homemade pasta at the Saratoga Farmer’s Market where she gained a loyal following.
She credits her farmer’s market customers for helping her survive the hard months.
Mangiamo is located at 75 Woodlawn Ave. and is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Albany County coronavirus update
- Vermont Secretary of State says Kavanaugh’s correction ‘doesn’t go far enough’
- One thousand pumpkins lit in Winooski Circle
- Bills activate TE Lee Smith from Reserve/COVID-19 list
- New York assemblyman sports pink hair for Breast Cancer Awareness