ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — As students in New York State finish the academic year at home, this week, we say “thank you” to the teachers who are doing their best to ensure their students are staying head of the curve.
It’s Teacher Appreciation Week.
During the coronavirus pandemic, countless parades have been held to remind teachers how much they’re appreciated.
Teacher Appreciation Week lasts from May 4 to May 8.
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- Empire State Weekly Hospital Capacity Concerns and Home Heating Assistance
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Gov. Cuomo calls for schools to stay open when possible