“Understandably, many of our Grace family have shared their feelings of grief and loss over this tragic event. However, it is important to remember this: We have only lost our House – we have not lost our Home!” the school said on its website.
That resilient attitude was reflected in the senior class photo taken recently. All of the students came together to pose in front of the now destroyed building wearing masks and standing six feet apart.
Their school may be gone, but their memories will last forever.
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Protesters gather outside Albany Police South Station
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Oldest living American dies at 116
- Attorney discusses Hilton principal on paid leave, hired after criminal offense