LOS ANGELES (NEXSTAR) — Samuel L. Jackson has some advice for people during the pandemic, and you’d better listen up.
The actor performed a dramatic reading of ‘Stay the f— at home’ on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
The profane performance was a parody of a hit book with an audio version narrated by Jackson: “Go the F— to Sleep,” by Adam Mansbach.
WARNING: LOTS OF BLEEPED PROFANITY
Jackson has a point, if you’re under a stay-at-home order, please follow it. You don’t have to use profanity.
He’s not the only celebrity pitching in to fight coronavirus, here’s “Seinfeld” creator Larry David on the incredible upside of staying indoors:
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- Police investigating Sherman Street shooting
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Remembering Susan B. Anthony