LOS ANGELES (NEXSTAR) — Samuel L. Jackson has some advice for people during the pandemic, and you’d better listen up.
The actor performed a dramatic reading of ‘Stay the f— at home’ on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
The profane performance was a parody of a hit book with an audio version narrated by Jackson: “Go the F— to Sleep,” by Adam Mansbach.
WARNING: LOTS OF BLEEPED PROFANITY
Jackson has a point, if you’re under a stay-at-home order, please follow it. You don’t have to use profanity.
He’s not the only celebrity pitching in to fight coronavirus, here’s “Seinfeld” creator Larry David on the incredible upside of staying indoors:
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims
- Lawmakers react to Governor Cuomo’s press conference apology
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing