LOS ANGELES (AP) — An autopsy on the pilot in the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash shows he did not have drugs or alcohol in his system.
Bryant and all eight others aboard died in the Jan. 26 crash just outside Los Angeles.
Autopsy reports were released Friday by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office. The causes of death for Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, pilot Ara Zobayan and the others have been ruled blunt trauma.
Zobayan was flying in fog and climbed to get out of the clouds, then plunged into a hillside.
Federal authorities are still investigating the accident.
- MANHUNT: Former Travis County detective identified as suspect in deadly NW Austin shooting
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Gov. Cuomo announces lowest COVID positivity rate since Nov. 7 for NYS
- Warren County coronavirus update, April 18
- Washington County coronavirus update, April 17-18