BURLINGTON, Vt. (NEWS10) — An operation that took place over 18 months has taken a lot of dangerous drugs and weapons off the streets in an effort dubbed Operation Fury Road.
The effort focused on gun and drug trafficking between Vermont and Western Massachusetts, specifically I-91.
Police uncovered 128 firearms, more than 7,000 rounds of ammunition, 40,000 grams of heroin where much of it was laced with fentanyl, and 1,400 grams of cocaine.
- Saratoga County EOC getting ready for annual Thanksgiving basket giveaway
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do you brush your teeth before or after coffee/breakfast?