COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Music instrument retailer Guitar Center plans to file for bankruptcy.
The company, which has been struggling with debt for years, said it plans to stay in business.
It has about 500 locations, including one on Wolf Road in Colonie.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- 102-year-old New York woman born during Spanish Flu pandemic beats COVID-19 twice
- Additional COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- Hoosick Falls HS student tests positive for coronavirus