NEW YORK (NEWS10) — Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, is offering a broad variety of free resources to help children and families during the coronavirus pandemic. On Tuesday they announced their Caring for Each Other initiative.
This brand new content will feature Sesame Street Muppets sharing messages of love and kindness, playful learning activities, and virtual playdates.
The initiative features resources designed to help parents provide comfort and manage anxiety, as well as help with creating routines, fostering playful learning at home, and staying physically and mentally healthy.
SesameStreet.org/caring will be regularly updated to meet the needs of families as the situation evolves.
Sesame Workshop is also creating brand new content on topics like handwashing, how to cough or sneeze properly, and how taking good care of yourself means taking good care of others, which will be available in the U.S. and globally in a wide range of languages and released in the coming weeks.
- UAlbany opens season with thrilling win over New Hampshire
- Siena lets one slip away in regular season finale
- CBA outduels La Salle in shootout at Frear Park
- NCAA approves Siena women’s basketball waiver for postseason eligibility
- Professional lacrosse team name contest narrowed down to three options