NEW YORK (NEWS10) — After a volatile couple of weeks of trading, the DOW rallied on Tuesday and closed over 1,100 points.
Investors appear confident in Pres. Donald Trump’s efforts to combat the economic threat from the COVID-19 outbreak, but global stocks have struggled to get on track over fears of the coronavirus along with an ongoing oil price battle.
So what does the stock market roller coaster mean to you?
NEWS10’s Lydia Kulbida spoke with financial expert Hugh Johnson on Tuesday on what we should do about the market right now.
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS