WASHINGTON (NEWS10) — The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the first at-home coronavirus test.
It’s called Pixel by LabCorp COVID-19 Test home collection kit. They allow patient to collect nasal swabs samples at home and mail them in for results.
According to the FDA, LabCorp will make the tests available in most states in the coming weeks.
People will need to have a doctor’s order to get the at-home test kit.
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- Empire State Weekly Hospital Capacity Concerns and Home Heating Assistance
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club