WASHINGTON (NEWS10) — The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the first at-home coronavirus test.
It’s called Pixel by LabCorp COVID-19 Test home collection kit. They allow patient to collect nasal swabs samples at home and mail them in for results.
According to the FDA, LabCorp will make the tests available in most states in the coming weeks.
People will need to have a doctor’s order to get the at-home test kit.
- NYS Health Commissioner Dr. Zucker slated to testify at budget hearing
- 2 Berkshire County communities receive Municipal Cybersecurity Awareness grants
- STRIDE raises $44,000 for disabled athletes at 100K skiing event
- Pomeroy Fund opens new grant round to support NYS history organizations with financial relief
- Smart Schools Review Board approves $59.9M for technology upgrades