(NEXSTAR) – If washing your hands to the “Happy Birthday” song is getting old, enjoy this video of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his daughter.
The 47-year-old “Fast and the Furious” actor posted a video on Instagram of his new “sheltering at home” ritual before taking a shower – washing hands with 1-year-old Tiana while singing part of “You’re Welcome” from the movie “Moana.”
“We realized a few weeks ago that the rap portion of the song is perfect timing when getting your little ones to have fun washing their hands,” Johnson wrote.
He also joked about how Tiana is getting used to the ritual: “Gotta love how at the start of this vid, baby Tia is like, ‘just shut your mouth and sing daddy.'”
The Rock was the voice of the character Maui in the hit 2016 film.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Car fire follows shots fired incident in Albany
- Brown wins 400, UAlbany men’s basketball knocks off NJIT 83-75
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- From Baked Alaska to a guy with horns: notable riot arrests