SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Summer's winding down, and it'll soon be (or already is) back-to-school time for the kiddos.
If you're tired of sounding like a broken record and having some trouble getting the little ones off to bed, Disney's got your back!
Disney is offering a "sleep shop hotline" in which its beloved characters -- Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy, tell kids in the most gentle manner that it's now time to go to bed.
Here's how it works:
- Call 877-7-MICKEY (2539)
- Punch in the appropriate number to hear a bedtime message from your favorite Disney character
- 1 = Mickey; 2 = Minnie; 3 = Donald; 4 = Daisy; 5 = Goofy
You get one character per call, so choose wisely!
The free hotline will be available until Aug. 31.
Kavanaugh's accuser wants FBI probe...
Reality show doc, woman charged with...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Reality show doc, woman charged with California drug rapes
- Embattled Congressman remaining on the ballot
- Police: Man drives stolen dirt bike through local Price Chopper
- School district to decide whether employees can carry guns