VERMONT (NEWS10) — Ben & Jerry’s is launching a podcast about racism in America. It will be a six-part series with Fox Media and the Who We Are Project.
The series links specific periods in U.S. history to modern day systemic racism in 30 minute episodes.
Ben & Jerry’s has a long history of political, social and environmental activism. The organizations that worked on the podcast said that in the wake of George Floyd’s death, America faces a racial reckoning, which requires an honest look at American history.
The podcast called “Who We Are: A Chronicle of Racism in America” premieres September 15.
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape