WASHINGTON (NEWS10) — The U.S. Army has launched a hotline for service members and their families who are moving to or from areas affected by the coronavirus.
The hotline will answer questions and offer guidance to families affected by new Army guidelines concerning permanent change-of-station moves.
Soldiers, who were based in countries that have been designated as alert level two or three, can also call for advice.
The number is 1-888-276-9472.
- What time is the debate? What to know before Trump and Biden take the stage
- Albany County coronavirus update
- Albany Mayor announces $2 million investment in Lincoln Park
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- 90-year-old Florida man hits hole-in-one