PALO ALTO, Calif. (KRON) — Two students in the Palo Alto Unified School District were sent home Friday after district officials learned they may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus.
Officials say they received a report that a parent of the two students may have been exposed to COVID-19.
The students were immediately sent home and won’t attend school until more information becomes available.
One child is a Palo Alto High School student and the other attends JLS Middle School.
District officials say they will provide updates as they are received.
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Thanking healthcare workers in Saratoga Springs
- Local sheriff, paramedic show how to properly dispose plastic gloves
- 3 million masks ordered by Massachusetts were seized at Port of NY in March
- Retired Amsterdam fire fighter dies from COVID-19