ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The lawsuit filed by the National Rifle Association (NRA) against Governor Cuomo has been dismissed. The lawsuit stemmed from challenging the constitutionality of Executive Order 202.8, which required gun shops and ammunition manufacturers to reduce their in-person workforce by 100%. The suit was dismissed in it its entirety.
Read the full decision below:
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion