PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Vermont announces $3M+ in downtown tax credits
- Health officials issue warning after Rensselaer county overdoses
- Heavy Police presence on Albany Street in Schenectady
- Stephenie Meyer says more ‘Twilight’ books are planned
- Off-duty officer’s 911 call about Black youths raises questions