Apple services appeared to suffered outages affecting people across the country Tuesday evening, according to website Downdetector.com.
People reported problems with Apple Music, iCloud, iTunes, Apple Store, Ap Store and Apple TV starting just before 8 p.m. EST.
Apple issued the following statement:
Users are experiencing a problem with this service. We are investigating and will update the status as more information becomes available.
The Apple services appeared to be restored as of 10 p.m.
- Stewart’s Shops employee tests positive for coronavirus
- Bills defense comes up with first dominating performance this season in a win vs. Jets
- 10/25/20: Cool with Showers for Monday
- Spirit of Liberty Foundation honors Albany Stratton VA healthcare workers
- Tyler Bass, Bills defense lead the way in 18-10 win over the Jets