MOREAU, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Moreau Lake State Park was one of 16 state-owned parks that opened its beach on Friday. Now, the place is hopping; at half capacity, that is.
Those looking to swim, walk, fish or boat can still do so, albeit with some restrictions in place. Those include wearing a mask when using a restroom or changing station; social distancing in the water; and not being able to use pavillion or playground spaces.
The beach has also been making regular capacity updates on Facebook.
A full list of guidances and open beaches can be found online.
- Dutch sweep double header with the Mohawks
- Union won’t participate in fall sports
- NY Senate, Assembly to hold hearings on coronavirus impact, including nursing homes
- Niskayuna School Board addresses controversial symbols in school
- Crews battling large mill fire in Gloversville