LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — After being closed for more than three months due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more Las Vegas resorts are reopening in the coming days.
The Luxor Hotel & Casino will reopen its doors on Thursday, June 25 at 10 a.m. Following that, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Aria Resort & Casino, Delano Las Vegas and the Four Season will all open on July 1.
Currently, day clubs, night clubs and conventions remain closed.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Superintendent: Whitehall left in the dark weeks after storm damaged school
- New invasives plan to keep watch from on high on Adirondack hemlock trees
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- Animal Adventure Park anticipating another baby giraffe birth