WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Sunday, August 22, Washington County gave their daily COVID report.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 211 (- 5)
- COVID-19 + Active Cases: 56 (- 8)
- COVID-19 + Confirmed Cases: 3,035 (+ 10)
- COVID-19 + Recovered: 2,940 (+ 18)
- COVID-19 Current Hospitalizations: 5 (No Change)
- COVID-19 Related Deaths: 39 (No Change)
Since Saturday, August 21 report, ten new COVID-19 + cases were added/processed, there were 18 new recoveries of active cases, three current cases are hospitalized. Our Public Health and contact tracing team continue to work through the investigations of these new cases, identifying five of the ten new cases with ties to other cases/investigations (including household spread cases) and the remaining five cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. Of today’s new cases added, two have been fully vaccinated received the Pfizer vaccine series.
More from NEWS10
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champion Matt Amodio crosses $1 million mark: ‘This is just a childhood dream’
- Albany County coronavirus update, September 25
- 9/25/21: Fall-like Weather for the Weekend
- Shaker shrugs off second half surge from Shen to complete impressive road win
- Schuylerville wins defensive battle over Fonda-Fultonville