WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County health officials confirmed three new cases of the highly contagious COVID-19 B.1.1.7 variant in county residents. These cases are in addition to two other Warren County residents who contracted the virus from a Saratoga Springs business.
According to County Health there is no indication that the three new cases are tied to the Saratoga Springs business. The State’s Wadsworth Laboratory has been sequencing random virus samples to try to confirm the spread of the variant in the county.
Warren County Health Services issued public warnings in late December and early January as they saw an increase in the spread of the virus at households and businesses.
- 10 inmates arrested from Albany County Correctional Facility following site wide shakedown
- Troy man arrested for reportedly stealing over $50k in merchandise from local business
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 18
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues