WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Monday, August 30, Washington County gave out their daily COVID update.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 257 (+ 52)
- COVID Active Cases: 84 (+ 8)
- COVID Confirmed Cases: 3,121 (+ 18)
- COVID Recovered: 2,996 (+ 10)
- COVID Current Hospitalizations: 3 (No Change)
- COVID Related Deaths: 41 (No Change)
Since Friday, August 27 report, 18 new COVID cases were added/processed, there were 21 new recoveries of active cases, three current cases are hospitalized. 11 of the 18 new cases with ties to other cases/investigations (including household spread cases) and the remaining seven cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. Of the Monday, August 30 new cases added, six have been fully vaccinated (five received the Pfizer series, one received the Moderna series).
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- Power cuts in China may lead to Christmas shopping shortages in the US
- Watch: Florida deputies survive ambush during traffic stop
- Off the Beaten Path: Barkeater Chocolates
- 5 things to know this Tuesday, September 28
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Should You Turn Off Your Spouse’s Work Email While On Vacation?
Follow us on social media