FULTONVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A water main broke in Fultonville on Friday, and the village water supply has been shut off until it can be found and repaired, according to a statement from Mayor Linda Petterson-Law.
A tanker from School House Pools will be set up at the village office all weekend. Residents must bring their own containers to fill with water.
Whenever service is resumed, a boil water order will be in effect.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD