FULTONVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A water main broke in Fultonville on Friday, and the village water supply has been shut off until it can be found and repaired, according to a statement from Mayor Linda Petterson-Law.
A tanker from School House Pools will be set up at the village office all weekend. Residents must bring their own containers to fill with water.
Whenever service is resumed, a boil water order will be in effect.
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- UAlbany bounces back with win over UMass Lowell
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- Oneida County Spent Over $100,000 on Legal Fees for the NY-22 Court Case
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through