FONDA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In its May 19 COVID-19 update, the Montgomery County Public Health Department says they have had 67 total cases of the virus among residents since the outbreak began.
Of those, 57 have made a full recovery, 7 are quarantined, two are hospitalized, and one has died. There are also 21 other individuals without positive tests who are undergoing quarantine.
Although the region is preparing for phase one of the reopening process, the county requests that individuals continue following social distancing recommendations to limit the potential of a spike in cases.
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns
- Why car prices are skyrocketing – and may not fall for a while
- Crew-2 launch: When and how to watch NASA, SpaceX send crewed mission to ISS Friday
- ‘I just want to know why:’ Long Island woman speaks out after horrific acid attack
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill