AMSTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — St. Mary’s Healthcare is expanding its footprint by bringing a new healthcare facility to Amsterdam. Construction is already underway.
Amsterdam Primary Care Providers, behavioral health services, and health homes will now all be under one roof.
The project also features St. Mary’s first retail pharmacy, which will give patients direct access to critical medications right after their appointments.
It’s expected to be finished by summer 2021.
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Pop-up site at Albany church gives out doses, as State strives for vaccine equity
- Bills fan drove solo from NY to Kansas City for AFC Championship
- 105-year-old Spanish Flu survivor gets vaccinated for COVID-19
- GUIDELINE: Ice thickness safety