The advisory has been lifted for the entire Harrower Water District, which includes Miami Avenue, Hollywood Road, Saratoga Avenue, Harrower Lane, Pioneer Street, Midline Road from the city or town line up to Wallins Corners Road, including the Wallins Corners Apartments, and Wallins Corners Road including the Cedar Crest Apartments and Wallins Corners Condominiums.
Police owed the advisory to “a positive bacteriological sample.” Police said crews extensively flushed hydrants throughout the weekend.
If you have any questions, you can contact the town at (518) 842-7961 or refer to the Amsterdam website.
- Josh Duggar trial: Defense rests, prosecution hammers expert witness
- 1 year since first person in world received COVID-19 vaccine
- NYSP: 1 dead, 2 hospitalized after fatal crash in Dannemora
- Albany Water Department smoke testing sewer lines in Eagle Hill neighborhood
- American Red Cross blood supply at ‘historic’ lows as winter approaches