MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday there have been 30 accumulative cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 30 cases, five people have been cleared of the virus. Five people are in the hospital being treated for COVID-19.
There has been one death in the county due to complications from coronavirus.
- Interracial best friends invite community for conversation and brew
- Special needs advocates say it’s unfair to open summer camps, but not summer school programs for children with disabilities
- Upstate restaurants, breweries setting the table for outdoor seating
- Oklahoma Training Track at Saratoga opens to essential personnel only
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings